Our Skilled Nursing is for our residents who need medical care following an illness, injury, surgery, hospitalization or long term care. This service is also available to community residents who meet the Clinical Admission Criteria.
We have partnerships with 14 different Health Care Plans. Call the number at the bottom of the page to see the current list of our HMO and PPO advantage plans.
Care and Amenities
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and eating
- Assistance with medication management
- Assistance with standby mobility
- Monitoring of special health care needs by our 24/7 staff
- Restorative nursing care
- Customized care plan by an inter-disciplinary team
- Customized activities
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Physical and occupational rehabilitation therapy
By combining caring medical experts, advanced facilities and the positive, serene atmosphere at one of our Life Care Communities, a patient and their loved ones are assured that their care is the number one priority.
Integer elementum massa at nulla placera. Suspendisse in libero risus, est a in massa. Curabitur non nisi nec velit at tempor.
Patient Admissions/Patient Referrals
For one of the Health Services for community residents, contact Janey Dobson MPH, Director of Health Services, Marketing:
(415) 351-7956 (office)
(415) 351-7963 (fax)